To onboard LiveRamp data, connect with your Nudge Account Manager with your LiveRamp Manager.
The process is:
- Nudge & LiveRamp identify the matched IDs.
- Nudge then matches against internal data.
- Builds a private campaign view.
- Depending on campaign size, you can do campaign (all content) and by partner.
To achieve this, Nudge needs 1-2 weeks notice. Please chat with your Account Manager to get this set up, as it is a managed service set up.
If you would like to match with content purchased from third party partners
You need to make some changes in in your campaign set up
- Ensure your content partners have provided permission for Nudge to track LiveRampIDs.
- You should include this in your contract. Example language below.
- Note: Your partner may already be opted in.
- Your partner may need to amend their data policies, but most often are already covered by their existing systems. Please check with them.
- The data can be shared with your partner as well upon request.
Example contractual language:
a. Data Distribution Services: LiveRamp will ingest online Client Data and facilitate the distribution of Client’s Data (i.e. data segments and attributes of its users associated with Client IDs) to third-party platforms for the purpose of performing ad targeting and measurement. In particular, Client will deliver Client Data files to LiveRamp through a mutually-agreed upon delivery mechanism, which may include use of a client-side tag, LiveRamp Connect, or SFTP upload. LiveRamp will then translate and match the Client Data to LiveRamp IDs, and, at the direction of Client, distribute Client Data to third-party destinations within the LiveRamp network via Platform Integration IDs.